Online Order Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any order is subject to acceptance by Edenaquin
Turkeys in writing or by phone and every effort will be made to supply the day
old turkey chicks or turkey growers on the dates specified by Edenaquin Turkeys.
Edenaquin Turkeys will not accept liability for any consequential loss, arising
from failure to deliver or complete an order it has accepted.
- If the customer wishes to cancel or amend an order this must be
done at least 4 weeks before expected delivery. Edenaquin Turkeys
will make every effort to sell the product elsewhere. If this is not
possible, the customer will be responsible for any unavoidable loss unless
agreement to the contrary is made between Edenaquin Turkeys and the Purchaser
at the time of such cancellation or amendment.
- Whilst every precaution is taken, no liability can be accepted for
failing to deliver, or to deliver in time, due to infertility of eggs,
seasonal conditions, fire, disease, mechanical breakdown, war conditions,
occurrences over which the Vendor has no control.
- Edenaquin Turkeys will not entertain any other claim unless it is
notified within six days of delivery and accompanied by full details.
Veterinary Certificates must follow where and if applicable.
- Edenaquin Turkeys will not under any circumstances be responsible
for consequential loss arising out of day old turkey chicks or turkey
- All day old turkey chicks or turkey growers must be paid for prior
to delivery unless agreement to the
contrary is made between Edenaquin Turkeys and the Purchaser. Personal
banker cheque are not acceptable.
- The ownership of goods delivered to the Purchaser shall be
transferred to the Purchaser only when payment in respect thereof has been
received by ourselves in full.
- All orders of day old turkeys chicks of
100 will receive 2% additional turkey chicks to cover losses in transit
and early mortality resulting from transit.
- The above Conditions of Sale shall not be altered except with Edenaquin
Turkeys’ written consent.
- The contract shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of
Ireland and the consumer consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
Irish courts in all matters regarding the contract.